close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Division Group....

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Johnny-B, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Who all was up on Division last night...there was like 30 or so bikes parked up by the Home Depot parking lot, just wondering if any of you were there or knew what was up with that? A couple of my friends and I went back up there but the group had dissappeared by the time we got up there.

2. i believe some guys got some new bikes and they were all out. I would have been there but I had to work. There was a bunch there I know.

3. Is it anything like the gathering of bikes that happen during the better part of the summer that all meet and hang out in the K-Mart/Taco Bell Division parking lot?

4. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Home Depot or Office Depot? let's get the right parking lot. lol

5. Wow two year old thread and people still hang out there. This last friday there were right at 30 bikes there. :rr:

6. saturday night there was only around 15

7. A few of us came back from a ride and there were a few people there. Then more started showing up. Just another one of those depot nights when people all get the same idea.

8. Pssst, this was originally posted 2 years ago. Talking about two different nights ;p 700 and some odd days apart ;p

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

when you find something good. stick with it! lol

10. gixxerjeff

gixxerjeff emw2k9 beer pong champions

but it feels like it was yesterday