close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Do you like the current weather in the regional forums?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jun 24, 2005.

Do you want to see the Regional weather?

1. Yes - Keep it!

23 vote(s)
    82.1%
  2. No - Get rid of it!

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Don't care!

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. In the regional section of the forum, the current weather is now shown (can't miss it!) for the respective area. There is even a link at the bottom of the box to view extended forecasts.

Are these annoying? Do you like them?

If the general concensus thinks we dont need it, I can remove them. The problem is I have yet to find a good way to merge them with the page so they dont stick out so much...

I could move them to the bottom of the page as another option???

2. Hey UPDATE::::: If anyone uses the portal, I can instead move the weather to your portal/home page and you the user can enter in your zip code and it will show you the weather for where you are at...take it out of the regional and put it on the portal/home page....whatcha think??

3. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i like being able to see what it's like on the west side... and laugh at them...

4. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I know the current weather already...I just look out the window. Brilliant!

5. I hate you

6. I'll still be riding when your bike is packed up for the winter

7. crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: :thefinge: stfu2:

8. KCander

crackup:

I can't help it; I prefer to live somewhere that has electricity and running water, biyach!!! :laughing:

9. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

At least we gots some clean fresh water over here! Not some filtered poop smelling chlorinated stuff.

10. I can't help it; I prefer to live somewhere that has electricity and running water, biyach!!! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

thats funny we have a shit load of power plants on this side..keep talking shit and ill turn the switch off. crackup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :!:

11. KCander

I'm telling you, you guys need this, it gives you x-ray vision. Plus, I'm actually growing a third nipple.

12. KCander

How the hell did you read this message with no electricity??!?!?!!??!! You mofos are smarter than I thought!

13. can you get like the 7 day forecast up there too...so that we dont have to click on the link??

14. I always check my weather on the NOAA site since its more accurate than anything ive seen so far.

www.nws.noaa.gov

If you can get that to work on here, im sold.

E