close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Does anyone want to ride 4-26-05

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by LoveHate9, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Does anyone want to get together and ride after 4pm on Tue 4-26-05?

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

id go, but i am not off tell 5pm

3. I don't have to leave at 4pm, that is just when I get off work and I am free to ride.

4. I'd go bro, weather is suppose to be damn good too, but I dont have my bike yet uggg....

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Meet at the office depot, at like 5:30 to 6:00.

6. Ok I'll be there. I am going to get off work a little bit early and go around the east side of CDA Lake. Ill be getting off work at 2pm.

7. What is CDA Lake? I may be available around 3pm today.

And which Office Depot are you talking about?

Oops. Wrong place. You guys are too far. :oops:

8. Are you guys going to ride anywhere or just sit and BS? I might be able to go for a spin but don't really dig standing for hours on end in a parking lot. :roll:

9. DUDE!! wasn't trying to be rude...just tellin how it is, I would like to RIDE and when I see people at office depot at 7:00 after going to get a video, they're still there at like 8:30. Maybe it's a different group, or maybe they aren't feelin like going riding, I have no idea, I just wanted to know if Jay had a ride planned or what?

I'm gonna call you Sleezy-E from now on...Easy-E only works if you put out :p :p :lol: :lol:

10. Yeah we are over here on the Eastside of the state hehe...but if you ever make it over here, some of the best roads Washington has to offer are all over here. Boooyaaaa!!

11. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

boy, johny-b u just lost a few points in my book.

Just joking! I think everyone would be going riding, Look at the weather out there, who in there right mind would want to stand around.

But, I am gonna have to bail out. I forgot all about some company dinner tonight at 6:30. If I run into you all after words I would still go.

Wednesday Though! I am game.

Eric you mentioned something about going Wednesday, let me know, I am off 5:00 pm.

12. I really dont have a ride planned but I do want to ride. I always want to ride. Talking is a waist of time just like poopin and peeing. :) I'm not good about planning little short rides. If anyone else has any ideas on where to go please speak. Im game for anything well almost anything. I dont dig fat chicks. :p

13. LOL, nice, well assuming I can leave early enough from Deac., we could roll that same route we did last time?!? Nice short, couple turns here and there but nothing worth gearing up for. Just a thought. I might be able to make it, I'll call a couple friends and see if they wanna roll as well.

14. Id love to ride after 5, but theres this really hot chick that gets off work every day that I have dinner with. I will try to bust out for some rides in the eves on ocassion, but most of the time I ride daytimes. Weekends sometimes are open as well, just depends on my shift.

Bizzle, I just was funnin ya boo, you know I love you

E

15. sounds good Johnny-B just give me a call. I get off in a bit and ill be on my little ride enjoying the beautiful lake :) I think I sould be back in town about 4 or 5ish.