close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dog Problem solved

Discussion in 'Wenatchee' started by Cascade Mountian Man, Apr 13, 2011.

1. its better the dog then you. If the owner new how to raise and handle dogs, he would have never met the pole you speak of ! I about had a friend get smacked by a dog at nearly 60 mph, the dog whent after me but crossed the road behind me and right in front of him. would have been bad if he had hit it ! the dog got what it deserved. And yes, i like dogs. Some people just shouldnt own them.

wish i could have seen it !

2. I'm a big fan of dogs.

Just not so much around motorcycles.

Chihuahuas suck. I would suggest going out of your way to run those little mutant rats over.

3. dog person through and through..except fucking hate small dogs.

However, back to OP..know the feeling all too well. Forget one dog, imagine having half a dozen snapping at your heel at the same time. Has happened to me multiple times.

What you pulled isn't something i condone. I just plain started avoiding taking those roads where such incidents took place.

4. Aw, c'mon, man, Chihuahua dogs aren't bad if they're raised and trained right.

My wife's little 2lb. Chihuahua dog (I call him rodent) sleeps with my 85lb Pitbull every night. Seems he feels safe sleeping with his big, burly buddy.

Good little rodent, too. Doesn't yap at shit or engage in ankle-biting shenanigans, but like I said, it's all in how they're trained and raised.

It is funny when the little rodent gets his head stuck in the chain link fence, though.....crackup:

Good way to discourage bike chasers, get a piece of 1/2" round stock, glue o-rings to one end and slip it into one of the bar-ends, leave about 1" exposed so you have easy access to your pup-club, apply said pup-club as you ride by, won't kill 'em, but they don't chase you anymore....

We used to have these 3 big dogs that would chase us on our dirtbikes, by the time they all got the pup-club a couple times, the ran away from us instead of chasing us.....

5. Gusgus

Gusgus Thaumaturgist

Any dog unsecured (loose) leaving the land owned by his owner, is in extreme danger.
    A dog which chases anything, needs to be removed from the gene pool.

I applaud your move. I wish I could do that too.

I am in support of shooting any dog which chases a motorbike or auto.

6. Seems a bit harsh, but you probably saved that dog's life. Eventually it would have caught a tire in its mouth and POP! goes the weasel, as they say.

Hope it wasn't an old dog who couldn't learn a new trick.