close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dual sport riders. Up for a ride?

Discussion in 'Wenatchee' started by KTMSMR, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Got my bike together and ready to ride.
    Someone want to go for a ride in the next day or 2?
    I don't know any good roads around here so I could use some help showing me around.

I'd like to hit up some dirt but not required this ride. Just show me some good spots to ride.

Joe

2. I might be able to escape this weekend. The Buell aint exactly duel sport, but she sure aint scared of dirt roads.

3. Yo. I will try and remember to post when I go for a ride. I am a fat old kid that likes logging roads and two track. Some easy single track wouldnt be bad. I know alot of forest service raods. Its still early in the season to get up high. I am thinking of a recon ride in a week ot two.!

4. Hit me up when you might ride. Joe, the OP, lives not far from me and I've been wanting to ride. Trying to finish some stuff up around the house so I will have some free times on the weekend.

5. Nobody ride dirt on this site?

Hit me up anytime you wanna ride. I'm free most days to go ride some dirt.

6. Where are you located? I go and do some pretty hardcore trails as Much as I can.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 2

7. Only about 6 hours away from you..lol
    (Posted in Wenatchee section, sorry I was unclear about that.)

8. Riding Sept. 22nd with 5 others. We are going over Swakane into Eagle Creek....I hope... We are meeting at the gas station WVTS on Highway 97A at 8:00 am. Just putting this out there !

9. Thanks for the heads up but, that's close to 2 weeks out...

I'll be out of town that weekend anyway.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013