close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eagle Riders Unite!

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Guff, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I'm looking to see how many Eastern Washington Students are interested in rides. I know the season is drawing to an end, but it's never too late to start thinking about next season. Give a shout and let me know you're here.

-PMFF

2. Daves929

Daves929 Bike Whore

Hey,
    I ride an F4i, and I was talking to Ramona on her SV1000s (crazyladyinwa)
    I am interested in organizing a couple rides next spring.
    We'll keep in touch!
    Let's all pray for a short winter, so we can get back on 2 wheels! :D

3. I am in cheney all summer so if you guys get together next year let me know Ive got an 03 600RR

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

you are badass. thumbs up to you.

5. What's up with Ramona? Guff and I rode with her this season. Tell her to get on this site!

6. Guff

Yeah, what's she up to? Beans, do you still have the email addresses of the motorcycle group that was forming up at Eastern? We went to the bbq....?

-Guff

7. hey yall Il I'm in cheney also email me anytime when ever you want to ride

8. Guff

I'll be here into the summer as well... not sure when I'll departing for the other side of the state... but I'll be here for a little bit at least.

-Guff

9. Name is Chris and I live in the westside, go to EWU own a CBR and a Harley, would love to group ride. :lol:

10. Hey Chris...welcome to the board! Guff and I will be hitting the rides up here shortly around the area. I'll be riding a ton as well, starting as early as next week. Glad to have ya though...

11. Boisvert nice to see you finally joined

12. Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and would love to get a group together, (preferably people that go to Eastern) for a couple of rides. E-mail me!

13. Guff and I usually lead a lot of rides out of the Cheney area, my bike is in the shop temporarily but be prepared to ride as this season gets under way whoohooo

14. Guff

With rides around the corner I'll need you to shoot me a link to the tire place beans.

-Guff

15. hey guys,

just heard about this site and i couldnt have heard of it at a better time. i just got my first bike a month ago and im itching to find some people to ride with, i live here in cheney and go to EWU. anytime you want to get together to ride let me know. im always game. Just thought i'd say hi.

Tony

16. Guff

Hi tonmarchelli. Glad that you found your way to the site... hoping for a great season... as soon as this crazy winter weather ends.

-Guff

17. eric

eric Slow Eric

Eastern sucks

18. you got that all wrong...Ted Sux

19. i ride a white gixxer live in cheney down for watever

20. I live in cheney and got to EWU I will be sticking around all summer so I am good for whatever.:mfclap: