close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Early morning ride to Spokane (6-29)

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Shwaa, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Shwaas heading out to Spokane early tommorow morning (June 29). I'll be at the Tesoro in Pullman at around 7:30 am if anyone wants to ride with me!

Josh

2. I'll be at work by then, sorry. :/

3. my tomorrow is not lookin good for availability due to needed work and prior appointments. plus i have to dismantle my 12 and ride it in streetfighter trim to Westside. :rant

4. Beans, what's the 12 going in for? Hope it's minor.

5. bearing in the steering column are being replaced with tapered bearings and redoing the forks since they will be out for the bearings...

after that, just need my ram air covers and some other minor things being custom made out of germany and she'll be ready to ride in true trim. after the westside fixer upper, ill still ride her no matter what though and just wait for pretty packed boxes in the mail... :crybaby:

6. skip it...the motto of the wsu moto club in the summer of 2002, why goto class when ya can ride...it was bad at a whole new level! aah the good ole dizzays!

7. Aw, steering head bearings aren't bad, just ask Nick. We banged out the ones in the Rad in an evening!

[​IMG]

8. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

What time you headed back for bike night at shwaa? I'm prolly gonna leave around 5:30pm :)

T

9. Daniel, switch out your fork oil while its there to 10w and a couple extra cc's. Holy ballz! Did that on the duc, what a difference!

E