close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Elk River Run Saturday may 28th

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by PLABOY, May 30, 2005.

1. Five Guys, 120 miles, Great food, Great Time!!!!
    Thanks Guys Let's do it again Soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice pics thanx for meeting

3. I dont know how many times I've done that run out to Elk River, great place to eat at there also.

How were those twisties on out there? Any pea gravel or anything?

4. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

The run was great. The twisties arnt that bad and the rodes are paved nice and smooth :lol: Thanks for the pics Plaboy.

josh

5. Very nice pics Plaboy! Thank you for posting them.

In case anyone hasn't been to Elk River Cafe this year...if you go there to order food...you'll want to bring your patience while waiting for the food to show as it took our order (5 cheeseburgers with fries and drinks) about 1 hr 15 min's to get to our table. Sad thing was the place wasn't really busy...just people who seemed to be on a different time schedule. When we were finished and went outside I heard Josh saying something about the Deliverance movie and repeating the line...squeal for me!?!?!? :shock:

OK...Who's up for a burger at Elk River? LOL crackup:

6. That's not entirely fair whistle clean. The drinks only took like half an hour but I did still suck down atleast 3 sodas before the burgers showed up! Plus a couple of smokes! It was a very fun ride especially for my first real street ride.

7. Oooppsss...My bad! It must have been all the good conversation that distracted me. Perhaps those sodas were served at lightning speed for Elk River time table? :wink:

8. The roads were in excellent shape with no gravel at all. I didn't notice any real bad spots in the pavement and everyone was able to ride without any problems that I know of. It sure was an excellent day and was enjoyable meeting all who showed up.

Thanks again guys!

9. Hey, wish I was there. :mrgreen:

10. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I'm hearing dueling banjos... :shock:

11. Wish I could have made it! Next time. I was too busy floating drunk in the middle of the Columbia... missed my bike tho. See you all soon - and I wanna meet these Moscow boys!!! Afterall... Josh, who brought you here? ;)

12. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Very true. There's a ride Monday, i'll be there if i don't end up going to Boise.

13. LMAO!!! crackup:

Again at our first Bike Week night out the topic about Elk River...Deliverance movie...and dueling banjos came up. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment! :lol:

14. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

:lol: I think I'll remember that ride for the rest of my life. Plaboy waiting 20 minutes for us 50 feet up the road, and the super fast food service once they had the cow butchered crackup: