close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Erickb-Bikes

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by erickb, Jul 18, 2005.

1. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

2. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Cool thanks for the pics...

3. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Holy smokes you guys got a few bikes! Right on...

4. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I dig the micron the r6, sweet match w/ the red/black paint scheme.

5. Nice collection there Eric, I'd have trouble deciding wich one to ride every day with those choices........

6. erickb

Hey thanks for the props, not hard to decide I love my R6! The ZX9 is fatser and the Pilot tires help the handeling but it is more of 2 up highway bike for us or for my wife to take a Sunday drive! I have 2 dirtbikes as well just love the 2 wheel world started my youngest riding at 3 and she is 7 now and a speed demon! :evil4:

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i dig that 6. that '03 SE was my favorite of the paint schemes thus far

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

that's a pretty r6. can i borrow it?

9. erickb

Sorry she's like an old horse only likes to be ridden by the one that tamed her! LOL :evil4:

As far as the paint scheme I am with ya, I was all about the Telifonica GSXR 600 until this came out. The black frame, wheels, and flames you could not go wrong. But if they come out with that yellow replica I may have to buy that one, after all you can never have to many bikes! I plan on saving my beast the Hurricane for my son only 7 years until he hits 16.

10. I heard rumors that next year's Yamaha is going to have replica colors similiar to what Rossi rode at Laguna...any truth to this rumor??

11. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Oh man that'd be dope, I've always loved the yellow/black, ever since my dad bought me my YZinger 50!

12. I was talking to one of the Yamaha AMA crew on sunday morning at the track, and he thought they would probably have a limited edition version.

13. erickb

That is the word I heard but may not be until the '07 model. But you'll are right that old school look is awsome, if you go to Yamaha's website they have their 50th anvisery shirts and hats for sale. Wife has already tried to lay claim to that model but I just bought her the ZX9 :scratchea so I think I should get it. It would be nice having it next to my black one. :evil4:

14. cordodor

cordodor Retired

no truth till september on that rumor, beans, but it all makes sense with the gear they're sellin, the dirtbikes in that scheme, and other little hints