close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

EWU Photoshoot - May 12 - Safeway in Cheney - 5:00pm

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, May 6, 2005.

1. Hey...this upcoming Thursday May 12, can we get the EWU and surrounding crowd to meet up for a photoshoot.

I'm thinking the Safeway parking lot as you ride into Cheney, sometime Thursday morning, depending on what works for everyone.

Ride afterwards if anyone is interested. Skier and I will probably go take care of our High Speed Performance Awards, but it would be cool to meet some new faces and get a picture of everyone with the bikes.

Anyone interested before this quarter comes to a close?

2. im in, what time we gonna meet? also game for a ride afterwards.

3. I've classes until noon, I can beat feet out of Pullman immediatly afterwards, though. I'd prefer an afternoon photo shoot so Dan and I can take care of our high-speed performance awards, then go to the shoot.

4. Leif is coming up in the afternoon as well. Hmmm...what time do you think?

5. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I find out on Tuesday if I got the job or not... and I won't be getting many hours to start out with, which probably means I'll be able to make the photo shoot. Not sure if I'll be able to make the ride afterwords as it will depend on the type/length of ride. My front tire is getting lean and I don't want to do any aggresive riding on it.

-Guff

6. I'm thinking somewhere around 5 or 5:30 PM. Gives me time to hustle up to the 'can to meet with Daniel and handle our awards, then ride back into Cheney. Plenty of light left at that time, as well.

7. I'm definately in, doesn't matter what time either---i'll skip a class or two if I need too. Anything to get the bikes together.

8. hey troyce80, you live right across from safeway in those new apartments right? ive seen you a couple times. gimme a PM if you ever want to go for a ride, im in summer vacation right now because i was at WSU this year.

but for the congregation any time is good for me. ive got nuttin to do.

9. so are you guys set on 5pm at safeway for when to meet up?

10. Just signed up on the forum, this sounds like a good idea. I would like to meet some more riders especially out here in cheney. Count me in for meeting up for the pic, but not to sure about the ride afterwards it all depends on the time.

11. Unless anyone objects, let's meet up at 5pm!

Please pass the word out to all the fellow riders, both friends, students, and faculty. It'll be nice to meet some more of the board members, as well as pass word out about the site.

I'm sure some will want to go for a quick ride afterwards, and some will want to take off. Just play it by ear.

Hope everyone can make it by 5pm though and we'll get the bikes lined up!

12. I'll see everyone at five then

13. I'll drive my bike to class these next two days, and leave a note on any other bikes parked...."5 pm thursday, Cheney Safeway, Eastside Riders Unite" See everyone there.

14. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Damnit! I totally forgot about it... Beans, where were to you remind me??? I never recieved a phone call! Man, I thought you knew me better than that. I'm pointing the finger at you my friend! :wink: I am bummed though that I forgot. When will you have the pics up?

-Guff

15. I called your place that morning to speak to Teletubby, and told him to have you call me back ASAP.

16. I have a picture I'll put up later today. Gotta run errands first.

17. Now with 100% more photo:

[​IMG]

(I swear the badly badly badly needed new chain and sprockets should be here tomorrow and I don't have to take the mighty Civic around. ;) )