close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Experienced MSF Class

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by cordodor, May 20, 2005.

1. cordodor

cordodor Retired

I'm taking this class tomorrow out at Westside motorsports in Spokane. Anyone else going? Has anyone taken the class before? I've heard so many things about it and because I think I am probably too advanced for the beginner class I thought I would take it.

2. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

I took that advanced class in Seattle. It was good for me since I was fairly new to street riding. I learned alot and improved my riding.

3. If its the training class where you can get your endorsement before you are 18, then yeah, I took it. I was 16 at the time, and the next closest person to my age was like 30. and the sad part was I passed my drive with a perfect score while most of the others barely passsed. Oh yeah, one good thing to remember, dont be doin stoppies!! They really dont like that, I almost got booted from the class.

4. You'll enjoy it. It was worth the money in my opinion when I took it. You probably wouldn't have lasted 30minutes in the beginer class, because they go over stuff like how to use the clutch, where the break is, etc. This class helped me realize bad-habits I had developed over the years. It's still probably gonna be full of Harley/G-Wing guys who have 100 times the mileage you have (it was for me) but it's still fun and you may even be able to get a break on insurance if you call your company. Good luck.

5. cordodor

cordodor Retired

thanks everyone... yeah, i'm excited to take the class. My dad is taking it with me and he rides a Magna 750. i've got 4500+ miles on my R6 plus whatever mileage I put on my '78 DT175 riding around pullman for the 4 years prior. I just hope to learn a few things. I've heard a number of times how taking the course has saved their lives. Figured the $100 was worth it.