close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Explain this....?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, May 9, 2005.

1. After replaying it a couple times...it doesn't look like there was anything in the road and it didn't look like he buckled the rim (rumored to be possible during stoppies). I think he (don't know why) locked up the front and bottomed out the front fender on the upper fairing)...this is the only thing I could think of. Something made him stop VERY quickly and got the bike airborne...maybe the rebounding forks from locking the front???

2. SQUISHY FORKS!!! The triumph has the way soft ST suspension, and Ive noticed a couple times that if I get the back in the air and dont modulate carefully, it will bob on the soft forks. Bad rebound I suppose, but then again is a 450lb ST supposed to be stunting?

E

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

the squeaking sounds like his rotors or something. maybe there was something in it.

and right before he flips, it looks like had the handle bars turned...

4. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

You can hear the squealing sound the whole time he's breaking and then the thunk. It sounds like a break issue to me. Scary thing is that he's on an R6... :?

-Guff

5. Ouch! Sure sounds like something broke... :shock:

6. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I figured it out!!!!!

Its cause he is riding a Yamaha!!!!! :evil:

7. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Jabstar took off his velvet gloves and slapped me in the face. Your day of judgement is near my friend. :p

-Guff

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

maybe his rotors cracked. go yamaha!