close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite pics

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by rikkuss, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Team green is cool
    [​IMG]
    This one is mine
    [​IMG]

2. team green is cool, but i fail to see the coorilation between them and your red x's?

3. seems i had the link marked as private.... not any more ... let me know if the pics show up now

4. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i've got nothin..

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

6. Look good to me! Go Kawi...

7. Stopped by stone henge on my last trip.
    [​IMG] :nana

8. where is stonehenge at??

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

you're funny. that's over by the maryhill museum off of highway 14...

10. lol yeah ive been there. i have the same bike btw. and its still called raw titanium, not platinum..

11. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

mmmm, i like little Roger Hayden's helmet.

12. I thought I liked it...but then I realized it was an Arai :thefinge:

13. Hmm, can't believe you guys. That's pretty much my back yard. Spent a LOT of time drag racing up the grade there...I used to work at the aluminum plant further east of there for about five years. I don't miss the summers there! But clear back then when I was headed to work around 3am is when I got the notion for wanting a bike. That was when there were more strict laws about getting a permit/license so I didn't...The sun would just be coloring the sky and the temp was about 65 or so and it was too early for wind, perfect. Then after work when it was about 100 deg the ride home would have been a good cool down. Well, then I got laid off and went to school and here I am, Pullman with one year left. Yeah!

On another note, I have two friends that own two of the wineries there, one in Maryhill and one in Dallesport. The gorge is becoming quite a wine area. Check it out sometime. If you need a guide I'd love to go wine tasting!

On anothernother note, anyone ever heard of the "Over the bars gang" and the Eddieville track over there in Goldendale? There are other tracks too but spent all of my time at Eddieville. I just want to know if it is actually making a name for itself outside the county.

L

14. A buddy of mine ran out of gass at the alum plant last year. was just 7 miles from the gas station. My mother inlaw works at maryhill musium" spell check"
    . They are into dirtbikes big time in goldendale these days.