close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FINALS ARE OVER!!!!

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Lucky, May 6, 2005.

1. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Well, they are for me. I'm truly sorry if somebody has a 6 or 7PM'er tonight. I had one last year on Friday. No good.

How do you all feel? Good? Bad? I did great in my Linear Algebra Class, but everything else...err...don't know if I already mentioned this, but for one of my answers in Physics regarding expansion of Olive Oil, I wrote down "Jesus has performed another miracle for the saints." I don't think I did the greatest on that.

I get to go back to school on Monday though! Whooooo! Kill me Billy!

2. I'll see ya there on Monday.

We need to get some serious after-class riding time in. I just ordered a much-needed set of sprockets and chain for the Rad, so I can't do too much riding, but we'll see what we can do.

I'm available after 12 PM noon M-F and busy on the weekends (stupid job). Let me know what your schedule is like!

3. I was finished with finals at 8 AM on Tuesday.. :)

4. Skier...glad to see you got that chain taken care of. Any info on those tranny sounds?

5. I'll use my usual automotive diagnostic technique: ride it until the problem becomes very apparent (IE: tranny no longer in one piece). 8)

6. YOUR IN MY PHYSICS CLASS! Nice answer by the way, definitely more creative than mine. Ugh, that class was so hard and a waste of $. I didn't learn a thing.So I got a B+ in Micro and a 94 on my Biochem final I just had (it was a 7p) so I think I'll get an A in there. Not sure about phys or organic chemistry though....
    Keep us posted on your grades, I hope they are better than you expect.
    L

7. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Skier, the first 4 weeks of summer I get out of class at like 4:00pm or so...maybe 4:30pm...I can't remember! But I'm working all day long before that. So after 4 = good!

After the first 4 weeks, I'm overlapping, so I will be hosed until August.

Lia, you were in that class too? Right on! Maybe we would have bumped into each other if I didn't skip so much. Gittes was like watching Mr. Wizard! He was entertaining, but then I'd walk out of the classroom going "Did I really learn anything?"

For all I know, you were probably skipping too, heh.

8. No, I was there in class. Studying for one of my other classes... I stopped taking notes after the second test. I don't even know what to say about that class, yeah it was interesting but, My God, the fact that everyone on campus knows about the curves in that class has to say something. Whatever. I am not taking 202 until Sp 06. Not like it will matter as far as retention of material anyway. Maybe I'll get to use the new book and it will be nice. I can stop checking out library books on physics.
    Best of luck to you. See you this summer. After 4:30 works for me too.

L

9. Excellent, we should have a standing ride date for like 4:45 pm M-W. ;) Cary, get clearance from the wifey for the next month or two. :lol:

10. cordodor

cordodor Retired

might have to come into work a half hour early, or lose a half hour of lunch, but i'd be in for rides at 4:45...

11. I shoulda posted something. I just graduated down there Saturday. We coulda met up. Oh well, still got lots of summer.

12. I'm here in pullman and not going to school until 2nd session, I'm down to ride whenever and I've got some buddies who also ride but haven't made it to the site yet. PM me If you guy's are planning a ride.