close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

for those who like techno/trance...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by jezterr, Oct 23, 2004.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

voodooandserano.com

i was looking for the song that they were playing in the club scene of 'blade 2' and found these guys... pretty good techno.

if i wasn't against it, this is the kind of stuff i'd listen to while i ride. maybe a pre-track pump up?

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

gin, you're fired.

3. Ill listen later. I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE trance fanatic. All types of techno/dance are well with me. Thanks JR :thumblef:

4. livestar

livestar Forum Flaming Firecrotch

I'm a huge fan and its cool do you guys ever go to DI.com or digitally imported website its pretty awesome al kinds of trance and techno to choose from. i just bought JON DIGWEEDS two new cd's pretty damn good ones!

5. I'm an addict to beatport.com

Overpriced, maybe...but it's non-generic stuff and you can browse to your heart's content almost full songs.

6. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

Make the bad sound go away, on a side note I will go through my trans cd's I use to get as promotions director of KENU1330 and toss the out your way.

7. i like alice in chains :D

erickb likes this.
  8. erickb

That's what I am talking about, MUSIC!!!

Xc3ll3r8 likes this.
  9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

SWEET... wait, whatcha want in turn?

10. :3some: :scared

11. erickb

You know me share the wealth, or a monkey painting crackup: J/K totally free 8)

12. livestar

livestar Forum Flaming Firecrotch

hey don't forget about me i like trance too!! I'm still listening to that station pretty good stuff!