Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Forest Service parking permits?

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by Wayne, Sep 26, 2012.

  1. Anyone know where I can get these. GI Joe's used to sell them. Thanks
  2. Wayne are you talking about the Forestry Passes? If so, they can be purchased online here. Or, you can go to any National Forest HQ and buy them there, such as Gifford-Pinchott NF HQ in Vancouver. Also, they may be available at REI, so you may want to call and find out.

    One key thing to note: there is a free decal available for motorcycles, but you have to get them from a National Forest HQ in person.

  3. call first, I went to the Sandy Forest service and they quit selling the permit. they re-directed me to Estacada or Hood River FS headquarters.
  4. I don't know if you have a hunting license but if you do there was some sort of parking pass included this year.

  5. What?? awesome!!

    Edit: Oops. I thought motorcycles got the pass free, but you just get a sticker that says you bought the pass.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  6. Thanks. I will get one at REI.