close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free bike because I am dumb.

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Lucky, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I shouldn't be admitting this, but here goes:

So I've been sick the entire past week. Barely went to school to just take tests, and didn't ride otherwise. Wednesday was the last time I rode the Busa. I've been half delirious the rest of the week.

This morning (Friday) I had another test to take. I went out to wash the bike a little before riding, and noticed that my key was still in the ignition. IN THE ON POSITION.

Yep, I was that out of it to where I left the key in for TWO DAYS. Fortunately nobody stole it. But now the battery is dead, and my wife had to give me a ride to school in the Lag-Wagon (our 1.9L Mercury Tracer).

Words cannot describe how much of a retard I feel like.

:x

2. OMG You've earned your name this time around! :shock:

3. Thankfully you live in pullman where shit is safe...er. where do you live? are you the busa that lives across from the firestation? station 2 off terre view? theres one that lives in the apts across from schweitzer, looks like a red bull bike. i like that bike. anyway, just curious, i used to live at that station.

chuck

4. someone needs to change lucky's forum name to "Forum Idiot" haha..just playin man. Thankfully it never got stolen!

5. Just say the word and I can make it so... :nana

6. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

but can you edit your posts so they make sense?

T

7. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I'm surprised he hasn't done it already seeing that I magically got this pretty new avatar the other day!

I'm the guy in Palouse Trace apartments, across from Schweitzer. Now you guys know where I am, so you can try for a freebie every so often! :roll:

8. Aw, we'd put it back, just don't check your odometer.

9. Trixie pulled a "Lucky" today... from noon until 7pm... Duchess had her key in and in the ON... poor little battery. Thanks to Cordodor, I love that man!!!, I was able to go to bike night nonetheless. :mrgreen: