close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Friday.. dirtbike the Capitol State forest !

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Max_&_Blondie, Jun 21, 2005.

1. We're probably going to spend several hours Friday afternoon at Rock Candy mountain, (HWY 8 to the coast, + - 6 miles West of Olympia) dirtbiking the trails there. Might do a bit of handgun shooting, too.. bowling pins

If anyone wants to meet up at my house and head out with us, you're welcome to join up !

We'll probably stop by a pool hall on the way home, for some suds and pool.. 8)

My E-Mail: rsp007@earthlink.net

2. Sounds like fun. I've never gone out in that area.
    However, I'll be camping in Eastern WA at that time.

3. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Here's to the East Side!

4. Yep. That's where I go to rough it :mrgreen:

5. cordodor

cordodor Retired

:lol: yeah, if nothin else, we've got that whole rustic feel...

6. Update: We're definitely going and we'll probably leave town at 12 noon... e-mail me if you want to join us..

Steve, AKA Max

7. We had a great time and rode far enough out to find a great new target shooting spot! Then back at the parking lot we had a cold one and headed out to the pool hall. We're going to be doing this every few weeks until the bad weather comes in the late fall, and also hitting the ocean beaches and making a few safaris to Eastern WA, and we hope to dirt ride with some forum members!

8. Let's see the pics... :nana

9. Forgot to bring the camcorder and our radios too.. first trip of the season and we were a bit disorganized. :scratchea Next time! :mrgreen:

10. im running the poker run tomorow out there....wish me luck! :twisted:

11. We were gonna go out today but I absolutely have to get my cobra EFI close to completed, today.. I got my custom fuel cell this week (finally!) and I have to get the last two braided lines measured for and get the fuel cell installed.

We're going out later this week (Thursday/Friday?) or next weekend.. if any dirt riders want to join us at Rock Candy mountain, drop me a line at rsp007@earthlink.net (We're Steve and Susan)

We'll probably also take a break and do some target shooting (bowling pins/paper) with handguns and I have new optics for one of my AK47s and Mosin Nagants that need sighting in..