close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Front stand...

Discussion in 'Mechanical & Technical' started by Gixxer1k04, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any of you Spokane guys have a front stand that I could borrow for an hour? I need to get my front tire changed and the wife would not be too happy with me if I went out and bought one right now after buying a new set of tires, haha.

Let me know!

2. I have one...cell is 509-714-9262...LRG used it on his 03 GSXR1000 so I know it works good on your model bike.

I gotta be at Northtown Mall to meet someone tomorrow around Noon if ya want to meet me there or I can come out there and bring it to ya! Let me know!

If you want me to come out to your place, pm me your address and what times work for you.