close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Full Race gear

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by armegedon667, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Retired a few years back and all old gear has to go. If you want to go fast you need the right gear, and this is it. The suit, Held gloves and Supertechs have all been down many times and still have many more years. This stuff is battle tested and has won local class championships. No excuses. Or hell, if you just like to look like you're a bad-A then this stuff's for you.

Alpinestars GPOne Suit $125
    Just below the race replica suit from 2012.
    Has always been treated well and cared for by L&S leather shop. Many patches but nice supple leather, all armor is in good shape.
    Size is 42 USA. Fits 165-180lb with 29-31" inseam.

Alpinestar size 44 Supertech R boots $75
    If their good enough for Marc Marquez I sure as hell hope their good enough for you.
    Come with extra toe sliders. Great boots with a nice supple feel and great protection.

Held Titan Gloves size 9 (Large) $75
    These are the only gloves I would ever trust my hand in. Kangaroo, stingray, cowhide, kevlar and carbon. Ultimate protection with good feel. They will not let you down.

Scorpion EXO-750 helmet (Medium) $50
    Spare helmet worn just a couple of times. Comes with tinted and clear lenses.

Falco Kevlar gloves size 9 (Medium) $25
    Never worn on a bike, just a few times in the pits. Seem decent, who knows. Kangaroo leather on the palms, some kind of metal on the knuckles. Good padding around the gauntlet.

Pics are here...