close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"Get Lost" the movie!

Discussion in 'Adventure Time' started by PeteN95, Oct 14, 2015.

1. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator Staff Member

DGA likes this.
  2. DGA

DGA Moderator

Awesome, thanks Pete! I think I'll be making this.

3. Just watched the trailer. It looks good, but now I miss my CR500.

4. These movies, including the Portland Motorcycle Film Festival and The One make winter tolerable. :)

5. Looks like fun in amazing terrain. But I have to be convinced they aren't tearing up delicate and virgin terrain for their enjoyment and to make some money with a movie before I would enjoy watching that. A lot of that stuff they're riding on looks as if it should be off limits to such destructive machines.

6. I was kinda thinking it looked off limits too, but I'm still going. I'll tell my patchoulie smellin', dreads wearin', vegan eatin', gluten free hippie friends to not go as it might give them a slight disturbance in the force. ;)

7. The film has a disclaimer that reads it was filmed on public access land and private property. That does not make me feel better as private property owners do all sorts of unecological things to their land. Clear cutting is just one. You can see they are doing irreparable damage to the majority of the land in the trailer.

8. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator Staff Member

I am pretty sure after one good winter storm, you wouldn't be able to tell those bikes were ever there!

9. You can believe that if you like.

I know that in arid areas and elevations near or above timberline, it can take decades to grow vegetation.

Think of ripping up Mt. Hood above timberline with a squadron of motocross bikes. It probably wouldn't grow back in our lifetimes.

10. NoQuarter#121

NoQuarter#121 WMRRA #2 Overall Points Champion

Looks like fun!
    Was it Cory Grafunder narrating?
    Those guys make it look so easy.

11. NoQuarter#121

NoQuarter#121 WMRRA #2 Overall Points Champion

I love riding my "destructive machine".
    Most fun possible on two wheels.

I ride private property and the few legal areas left in Washington.
    Too bad so many people have such a narrow and negative attitude towards dirt bikes, the single track is not damaging to the greater environment.

Also, the kids growing up now are not able or allowed to ride in the vacant lot or the open field like we did when I was a kid.
    Some fucking busybody would be certain to call the cops.
    Happened to my neighbors kid...

Poor kid is probably hooked on heroin playing video games...

Ant and wooden like this.
  12. ....and getting fatter by the hour!