close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gettin back for 2005!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Busadown, Jan 21, 2005.

1. I relocated to WA a few years ago and missed riding after selling my bike a 750cc Kawasaki in 85. This year I''ll be buying a Hayabusa my favorite since the first time I laid eyes on it. I feel like a newbee getting his first bike. It has been a while since I rode or owned a bike maybe thats why. I reside really close to I5 and 512 HWY's and look forward to getting on them. Im not a stunt or daredevil :twisted: on two wheels; although I do like speed but do respect and enjoy riding. I look forward to meeting new fellow riders. Anyone knows if theres a club in the area :?:

2. There are a lot of riders in that area. I know tons of them, err they are all in my palm pilot and just havent registered on here.

I personally ride a ZX-12R, the nemesis/competitor of the Busa...there are some more Busas and 12's on the site so we should meet up for a superbike fest haha

3. Welcome bro and let me say a Suzuki is a mighty good coice :) If your looking for a good deal you might get a better deal on this side of the state. Shoot me a Pm when your ready to buy and I will give you a place to try.

Anyway its kind of dead -well cause no one can ride including me. I am waiting on weather and a new bike too. Someone stole mine and wrecked it and he looked just like me-well ok it wasn't stolen and it was me but hey what can i say at least i didn't blow it up from lack of oil- :lol:

4. Nice to see so many Washington riders,Glad i ran across this site.
    I have a 2004 R1 and would enjoy the chance to join up on a ride.
    Just waiting for weather to get nice again.
    Working on my "sun" dance.
    Buz

5. I think we all are! I'm just itching to ride uggg

6. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I'm not sure about all of you... but I just broke the bike out from my living room today and MAN WAS IT GREAT!!!! Let the riding begin! :D