close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Getting 'er ready for Seca...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by KCander, Jun 8, 2005.

1. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Got the bags, just need some freeway pegs and some ape-hangers!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the shop right now getting new tires, chain, sprockets, then it's good ta go ta tha liqa' sto'!

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

where did you get that set and for how much?

3. Does anyone sell a half set? :lol: These won't work so well with my high mount.
    Going to have to go with a seat bag.

4. KCander

Well, I got them both off ebay, bought them separately but they're both Nelson-Rigg.

Saddlebags (STSB-250) I got from an eBay store called CityStop, they were $62 plus $10 for shipping. First time using them, they were quick and easy to deal with.

The tank bag (CMB-300) was from a store called Extragear1 (aka beldenmotosport), it was $50 plus $12 shipping. I've actually bought quite a few items from this one and they've always been really good.

They actually make quite a few different setups, I just got these 'cause I found they seemed to be about the cheapest decent sized ones I could find.

5. KCander

They got those too!

6. cordodor

cordodor Retired

good thinkin. i didn't think about my highmount...

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

how in the hell do people make it look like they're taking a picture from 20 feet up? is that how you tall people really see your bikes?

nice bags, by the way. you're almost a goldwing...

8. KCander

No, I've just got MAD HOPS YO!!!

My garage is sunk into the ground under my house, I'm standing above the garage entrance in my little front yard.

No kidding about the goldwing part dude, I rode it up and down the block with all that stuff on there and I got confused, started looking for the controls to the CD changer and the heated grips...then I tried to put in reverse and back it into the garage!

9. That pretty much is how us tall people see our bikes

10. KCander

I'm 6'3"...but I took this pic from another 5 or 6 feet up from the driveway...so this is how it would look if you were 12 feet tall and had eyes that could zoom in!

11. true, but the bikes still look diifreent to us tall people than those of the shorter stature.