close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GH - New Member

Discussion in 'Westside' started by R6R, Jun 1, 2005.

1. I just found this link off of the www.sportbikes.ws site... glad to see some people here that are south of Seattle and on the other side of the bridge.

I'm looking forward to riding with some new people. I have ridden some down in Portland but not too much around here.

Post up and let me know where you live.

Thanks!

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

aloha and welcome. post up a ride sometime. down south around where and what bridge?

3. Hey welcome to the board!

4. Sorry... I meant south of Seattle. I live in Gig Harbor, across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. I'm trying to get a job up in Seattle so I can move up there but I currently work in GH as well.

Gig Harbor isn't exactly the most exciting place for people under 65, so if anybody nearby wants to go for a ride after work sometime, let me know.

5. I'm in Lacey, 30 miles south of the center of Tacoma. When the weather gets a bit better, I'm game !

Eventually we'll be living out near Shelton, but that's a few years away.. we have 40 acres out there

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

rainier ride coming soon!

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

good choice on the bike!

8. Yeah, very nice bike! I live in Issaquah, but work in Port Orchard (right up the road from you). Good to see another westsider on here. Welcome. Let's ride!

9. Fellow Gig Harbor member here. 8)