close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gixxers at rest - It seems to confuse a lot of people :)

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Badoogas, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Badoogas

Badoogas Travis Pastrana Stunt Double

Standing on the car
    [​IMG]
    Idaho Troopers Finally Caught us
    [​IMG]
    The Aftemath of Ben's Spiral HWY Crash-DANIEL-Please post the crash video on the site, I dont have it!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Apple Blossom 2003 Wheelies
    [​IMG]
    Golden Gate Trip #1 2004
    [​IMG]
    GIXXERS AT REST
    [​IMG]
    PINK WHEELS-If you are out for the count from the night before, we spray your wheels pink...note the pink circle on the lawn
    [​IMG]
    Lake Havasu in March 2004
    [​IMG]
    Lake Havasu 2004
    [​IMG]
    San Fran Trip #2 For 2004

2. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Yeah nice pics.

Glad you resurected this one.

3. 2.35 for premium...good ol' days. say goodbye cheap gas...say goodbye

4. dang you are bringing back some memories from back in the dizzzzay! I miss riding with all those crazy clowns (sigh)

5. Lake Havasu! I lived there for three years. I just moved back up to WA as a matter of fact this past May. Here I am in front of my house on my old SRAD.

[​IMG]

6. Goin squid style there? I trashed myself with no jacket on an old bike popping one up and 12 o'clocking it... will NEVER do that again. :tard:

7. Devil1

Devil1 Blingaphobe

Why did you lay your bikes on their sides?

8. Dude - This kills me......... crackup:

[​IMG]
    GIXXERS AT REST

9. Werd. It wouldn't hurt anybody except me. It's an old pic and I don't ride without gear anymore. Nice avatar BTW. :thefinge:

10. Hahah no joke, nice avatar...

11. Haha, you like that? I figured I would be a hypocrite and see how long it took. :nana:

That was when I first purchased my new bike (retard moment). Then saw my buddy lay one down and realized any extra time in the hospital wasn't for me.

On an basic note; just lookin' out for fellow riders.

12. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

That "Gixxers at rest" pic is hilarious! Remind me to never ride with those guys.

13. The idea behind the Gixxers at Rest pic came from when you were a kid - remember when you would ride around all day on your pedal bike and then just toss it to the ground when you showed up at someone's house.

These guys go through plastics all the time, mainly cause of stunting mishaps within Seattle's Seatown Sportriders Group. One day they just thought they'd lay all the motorcycles down.

DJ "Badoogas" tells the story way better than I do, much funnier.

I'll have to dig up the other pics from that day, they are classic!

14. As I go back and look at this thread, gas prices are only ten cents cheaper than today and the pics are from 2004. Why do we complain about gas prices going up when it's not ten cents over two years isnt too drastic.

15. gixxers at rest!good one.mines taking a nap too,all snuggled up in the garage.ya gas prices are staying pretty resonable gotta like that.

16. those pics at the gas pumps was cali correct? theyre gas is always more than up here

17. crackup: thats the 1st thing I thought

18. aaaah eric this is funny