close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

going riding saturday 2nd

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by jabstar17, Mar 30, 2005.

1. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Gonna go riding this Saturday. Probably gonna go close to noon. Make it a couple of hours. I have to scrub in my new front tire. So first part gonna be slow pase fo me, but i gots ta hit some twisties. So let me know who wants to go and we can arange a place to meet.

This in the Spokane area.

Weather is looking good for saturday!!!

2. Count me in. Is 11am too early for you? What time do you want/have to be back by?

I want R7-RYDER to come along, gotta see this bike!!

3. Yeah I wanna see it too... ill bring the big bike if the R is there...

That guy

4. Hello Brothers and Sisters. I just ran accross this site on Gixxer.com. I along with a bunch of other guys will be meeting at Allsport in the valley at 12pm 4-2-05 Saturday to ride. If the weather is good I will say there will be about 15 of us for sure. Hope to see any of you there. I will be the only one there that looks like Side Show Bob and has an 04 Gixxer 600 Yellow. I hope to get to know you guys and ride with you. Take care.

5. That works for me.

6. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

allsport is to far for me. How about the usuall swinging doors. we can hit some roads up north!!! if none of ya wanna go there i got lots of other buddys that are going riding as well.

7. Allsport is between Sullivan and Barker on Sprague. I'm definitely going to ride on Saturday if the weather turns out as well as forecasted. Maybe I will see you there.

8. Jabstar, Guff, and others you should have made it today. We were a little slow gettin out the door past noon, but nonetheless the weather cooperated and we had a dang good ride today. All in all, we had 17 different bikes show up. Some only rode the first half and took off, but we picked up a few more for the second part.

The ride included Highway 27, to Valley Chapel, back North to Spokane mountain. The second part went down Francis to Nine Mile, and all the way into Reardan and completed the loop.

Great ride, funny stories, but I had a good time. Got to meet up with quite a few peeps from the board (LoveHate9, trnbrn, Gixxer1k04, Skibum, etc). Looking forward to more rides...

I took lots of pics, and will post them up soon.

9. Thank you everyone. that was a lot of fun. It was nice going out with a big group and everyone came back in one piece.

LoveHate...some sweet wheelies! And the dude on the R1...loved your wheelies too...especially the one you pulled and rode right beside me.

Next time we should go on a pre-planned route and pick stopping points.