close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good Beer!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BIG PAUL, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Since you guys want to talk about BEER!!!! leave my allergies thread alone that way i can bitch about my allergies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

What is your favorite knid of BEER???????

2. Too many to name. But when I go out it is usually mac n jacks. I can't remember the names of the best beers I drank in Germany. They were smaller regional beers. Newcastle brown ale. and there were some good ones in Norway.

3. Fat Tire. Enough said.

4. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

fat tire definently, it's about the only beer I can stand more than a glass of, I normally drink the hard stuff.

T

5. FAT TIRE thats what i put under my jeep to hold up my FAT BUTT!!! Beans i never tried Fat Tire The next time Im out I will try it just for you.....

6. When I use to live in Colorado, everyone only drank Fat Tire and Laughing Lab since they were brewed right there at Ft.Collins, CO. Moved back to WA to find out Fat Tire was gaining popularity and is now everywhere. Wish it was on tap at more places. Still have yet to see Laughing Lab make it big time, but an excellent comparable dark beer.

7. Bert Grant's IPA. very good, strong. Brewed in Yakima.

8. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Desperados!! My favorite, could only get it when I was in Europe!

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I like Fat Tire...but only in bottle form....not really much for the draft. Other wise I like Rolling Rock.

10. Ya know there are some espresso shops in Seattle that Jafar and I went to that served alcohol in their coffee mixes. Did ya know that Starbucks boy?

11. Why not, Have you ever had an espresso stout. they are hard to find, a few smaller breweries used to make them

12. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

:eek:ccasion:
    GOOD TASTE!!!

13. sierra nevada pale ale, guiness, but by far my most recent discovery and favorite is Port Townsend Brewery's Scotch......oooohhhh yea :!: :!: :!: :!:

14. NEW CASTLE Brown Ale & DESCHUTES Black Butte Porter... ! :headbang:

15. I have to say, nothing beats my fave: Hale's Cream Ale... ooooooh I am drooling right now.

16. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Mack & Jack's is definitely my favorite as far as easy to find around here. I love going to Prost or Die Bierstube for a liter of Paulaner Oktoberfest though, that's my favorite beer.

Definitely too many good ones to name...

17. Well. My palet faves are Corona, Southern Comfort, and Tequila. Home Brew seems as well also...

Buell Man.

18. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

as anyone been able to find Mack and Jacks in a bottle?

19. Mac & Jacks does not bottle any of their beer.