close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good cause on 6-19

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by snake, Jun 17, 2005.

1. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Well it finally looks like there might be some decent weather on a Sunday, which is usually the best day for me to ride. Only problem is that this Sunday I promised to help some church folks paint a small school (It is for a good cause, I suppose).

Is anyone planning to ride in the afternoon? Being father’s day and all, maybe everyone is busy? This might be a lot to ask, especially since you don’t really know me, but if anyone is bored and wants to help paint a school let me know.

Thanks.

2. you must be way too nice of a guy to be hanging with this group if you're painting a church - remember this and remember it carefully - "no good deed goes unpunished" so be careful -

I'll be riding my yellow/black 05 gixxer too on Sunday with a few pals - leaving around 11 I'd expect -

If that works send me an e mail or message if not some other time - love to have two yellow/black bikes together - make sure we get the same helmets then we can beat the ticket as he can't prove which one of us "did" it -

Steve

3. hey snake...I'll donate a couple hours of my sunday afternoon to help out...what's the details?

4. Post up some details, I may be interested as well..

5. snake

I saw that you got a ticket. I have to keep it cool because I have had way too many in my 4 wheelers. I don't know what helmet you have, but I just picked up my matching ylw/blk RF1000 that was on order.

6. snake

It is good of you guys to offer to help. I am being a bit selfish because the more people who show up the less work I have to do. Which should mean the sooner I get to go ride.

We are planning to starting at 8am. That might be a little problem for some of us who plan to stay out late on Saturday. So I'll probably be dragging like the rest of you. Here is a map of the location. The place is called Countryside Church and they have a private school next door that needs the paint. I don't really picture the work taking more than 4 hours.

Do any of you want to meet at the school on our bikes, and then take off from there to hit some of the roads to the northwest? Let me know who all is interested and I can see about getting us some grub.

[​IMG]

7. I dont have a motorcycle at the moment unless something miraculous happens this Saturday :mrgreen:

You had me at grub...I can meet up wherever.

8. snake

Well feel free to show up whenever you can. Looking at all the trim and stuff that needs to be painted, I will probably be there until 2 or so.

What happened to your bike?