close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good vid for the bachelors

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Lia, Jul 16, 2005.

1. WHAT!?
    Got somethin' to say huh? :nana

Just kidding! I thought it was pretty cool.

2. VERY helpfull Lia 8) No, Thanx really........
    Will that work for my Vale Rossi button down??? :tard:

3. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I guess you just have to be a woman to be good at that sort of stuff...wonder if she has any tricks for the dishes or house work for the ladies of the board :nana

4. UGH, nevermind. :evil:

5. AHHH...yes, impresive! Your Kung-Fu is strong!!

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

so... what are you saying? if i can fold my clothes like that, women will fall for me?... nuh uh...

and wtf? who folds their clothes any more? that's what hangers are for...

7. I only use hangers for my exhaust.

8. WOW!!! That is the greatest thing ever!!!! Only issue being... it seems to only work on my workout tshirts... i think there is a minimum fabric requirement, and unfortunately, not nearly enough of my shirts meet the minimum. :cry:

9. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

WOW that was some sort of Majic i cannot fathom how it was done i just cant bend my testosterone laden brain around the concept :nana

10. Hangers right out of the dryer. No iron needed.

11. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

Hangers indeed. Folding clothes are for people with too much time on their hands. Usually, If they are supposed to be folded, they end up on the floor. Maybe that is the reason that I am still a bachelor. If that is the case there is no way that I am going to start folding anything.

12. The force is strong with this one. Ohhhh ahhhh

13. I like dry and run myself :mrgreen:

14. uh... I was misled here.... where's the part that would interest a bachelor? Booze, sex, drugs, rock n' roll, all of the above; interest the bachelor indeed! :thefinge: