close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gorge Bike Night 2015

Discussion in 'The Dalles' started by R1 Jackal, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Gorge Bike Night 2015

1st Friday of each month, continuing to meet at:

Clock Tower Ales
    311 Union Street
    The Dalles
    6 pm

2. Had 4 of us for the January meet ~ a record turnout!! crackup:

Casey790, Mrs. Casey790, Quixote & Jackal.

A few of us are going for 12 of 12 show-ups. Wish us luck, we'll need it. :popcorn:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015

3. Jackal, let's make sure I have this straight. You missed Bike Night because you were looking at a Fiat?

4. Uhm......no, no, no, that's a terrible rumor :roll:

5. Bike night tonight! :mfclap: In!

6. Heads up! who's attending Bike Night tomorrow (4/3)?

I'm in plus 1 :mfclap:

7. Actually, subtract one from that. Wife is sick.

8. I'm in for tonight!!
    I will ride my four-wheeled transportational vessle instead of my bike, though.

:eek:ccasion:

9. New to the forum, is there a possibility of third Friday every month meetings as well? Saw it was mentioned, curious how feasible it is. Don't know many people to ride with in this area and it would be fun to get out n ride for a bit.

10. Gixxer, if you can make it, coffee at Petite Province tomorrow morning, 9:00ish. Normally there until 10:00 or later. Right now, I know at least 4 of us will be there in the morning, some riding, some not. At the moment, a couple of us don't have any wheels our our bikes...Tonight was tire change night.

11. Also, a couple of us could probably be talked into a 3rd Friday.

12. I'm out for this weekend. I've been working on the strut change from hell on my Accord... rear lower mounts rusted solid... cut mounting bolts.... have to replace lower bushings... gotta pick them up tomorrow and finish the job.

I would rather be riding my SV!

13. Ok cool thanks for the info, I don't know where that is but I'm sure I can type it into the gps and find it! I will try to be there around 9, girlfriend permitting haha.

14. The Petite Province
    408 East 2nd Street
    The Dalles

15. That'll make it easy, thanks!

16. 3rd Friday sounds good to me. Lets discuss at SMC :mfclap:

17. Didn't really get to talk about 3rd Friday much but sounded like at least a few people are game.

18. I'd be game, let's do it 8)

19. Sounds good, there was a mention of changing the venue, as of now, still clock tower?