close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Got my bike today!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Busadown, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Today was the day baby! I got my Hayabusa in Lacey now I'm ready to ride YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! adrenalin kicked in sooner than I thought on the ride home AWsoooome!!!! Got the 05 for $12,500. And got 2 helmets Scorpions, 1 jacket w/gloves for wify and the chatter boxes. Out the door! 24 miles and counting.

2. LOL! Nice, maybe I'll have to pass you, just cause I can! :lol:

Congratulations!

3. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

Congrats!!!

Wish I could ride but there was a skiff of snow at my house today. :(

4. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Mine too...

Congrats on the new bike

5. :lol: would be a nice try I'm sure :?

6. Come on the rule is get a new bike post up pics or be banned :lol:

7. Congrads man! More meat for my 12 hehe...naw sounds you like you got a really good deal with all that gear included. I'm glad to hear you got the gear, for I tell new riders to buy that before you get the bike.

But like Leon said...LET'S SEE A PIC OR TWO PLEASE!!

8. I've passed many a 12r and busa in the corners on my 250... :p

9. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Congrats on the new bike. Is it too early yet to ask what the top speed is on it? :lol:

-Guff

10. ...that's because they were pulled over on the side of the road. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. bean I'm defenetly gonna need help with getting some pic here. I'm gonna ride to seattle with a buddy FRIDAY since I'm off and they forcasted rain everyday after that. I'll do my best to get some pics soon.