close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Greater Oly Penisula CFC poker run

Discussion in 'Kitsap' started by crfracer96, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Come out and enjoy a ride in the wonderful Pacific Northwest or just meet us for lunch. Check in begins at 9:00 a.m. and first bike out at 9:30a.m. All bikes must be in by 1:30 p.m. Suggested ride entry donation is $15.00 per rider/driver, $5.00 for passenger or additional hands.

*Donation Only BBQ will be available provided by Rollin' Smokehouse BBQ.

*Music from Late September Dogs, Stone Axe, and Glen Cannon of window Pain and Alisa Rose.

*New 2012 motorcycles will be on display.

*World Trade Center Steel Beams, Kitsap 9/11 memorial on display

All proceeds will benefit the Greater Olympic Peninsula Combined Federal Campaign.

2. When and where? and you are missig an 'n' in peninsula *-)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011

3. Sorry , there was a link and yea happy fingers with the "n".

This saturday at Legend Harley in S'dale. Registration starts at 0900, first bike out 0930. Back by 1330 for the BBQ. Cards at stops for Hold'em poker hand prizes at 1400.

4. was a nice day. actually 4 sport bikes there~!~ a buel, me, a honda rr and a bmw rr.

the rest was a sea of harleys/ cruisers. kinda fun to watch the world pass by. one tipped over while exiting the parking lot.

Gave a wide berth to many, but overall had a great experience.

5. Thanks for letting me tag along. I was the honda. Talking about feeling out of place there.

6. I would of went but Harley rider SCARE ME....:scared:nana

7. yea, was interesting in that sense. I went in the shop with my duc shirt on.... was told loudly in a joking manor by a salesman "hey! you need to get in the game and get a harley!" the "fellow bikers" in looking around all got a chuckle out of it. Then I replied with the same volume "when i grow old, get grey, gain a hundred pounds, i may be back to see ya". Dont know why all the laughs stopped, I thought it was funny!:stir:

8. Texasl

Texasl Totally Charming Retired Moderator

Went last year and parked the "Goose" directly in front of the main door.:mfclap: Definitely a lot of stares.