close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Group Ride ~ Klamath

Discussion in 'Klamath Falls' started by SRTFSTJIM, Jun 14, 2013.

1. I have been noticing more interest in group rides lately and it's definitely that time of year to start making it happen. Sun has been shining and the warmth is getting more consistent. So, here is a big -make your whole body sore- ride to start the year off right. Feel free to make any modifications FZ1Ripper or anyone else.

Ride will be this Sunday 16th of June, 2013
    We'll ride out about 10 am
    Anyone in the Medford, Grants Pass, Canyonville, etc areas that want to join feel free to meet up along the route. Post up and say where we should stop and it'll happen :mfclap:

Let the riding begin

2. So There!

3. The essentially same route was done last weekend. It took 12 hours. We may want to think about starting earlier and/or shortening the length a bit.

4. I am very interested in doing a big ride and have a couple ideas but can't change the start time with this late of notice. Couple new route ideas:

Prospect Route

Canyonville

5. -

6. My ride was good. The group ride didn't happen I guess. Next time for sure!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  7. Weatherman showed up but nobody else did and he only had a short time he could be on the ride so we were limited. We didn't get to Tub Springs till just after 11am. And then a few other guys had gotten a hold of me, they got a late start and decided to meet up with us and that created a need to shorten the route.

Here is the route we ended up taking!

However, it went awesome and we got back in time for dinner so I had Fathers Day dinner with my kiddos. It was a great day.

How did yours go the weekend before?