close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Haha...DOH!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Guideon72, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Apparently, one of the guys in this last weekend's MSF course managed to 12 one of the classes Dualsports :p I just wish I'd been there to have pictures. Bike and rider were fine, just a little shaken up.

just a humorous anecdote...go back to your regular postwhoring :twisted:

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

aren't you an instructor?... i bet my teachers laughed at me, too, behind my back. :tard:

3. +1

You know they have a few beers and some laughs, or the other way around...hmmm

4. Nope, not an instructor. WAY too new for that :p I can almost guarantee though that one of the instructors simply looked at him and said "Ok, now that you got THAT out of your system, don't do it again.:D And then went on to explain to the class what went wrong and how to avoid it. Guy probably didn't have a good wrist down position and pegged it. I don't know if it's the same for the rest of the MSF courses out there, but the Evergreen Safety Council has some sarcastic MF's as rider coaches...they're great!

5. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

Ya, I'd have to say that Victor, the coach that we had, was pretty cool. When we introduced each other in the class and told what we ride or planned to ride, he heard R1 and that lit him up pretty good. Let him ride it to lunch on the Sat, came back and just said "too extreme". I think he enjoyed the ride though.