close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

HELLO

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by r6fireman1996, Nov 17, 2004.

1. I just wanted to say hey and whats up Daniel, good idea making a seperate forum, WSU has been saying we can have the website back for what? two years now? oh well, this is a good idea, lets get the people here. I'll include a link to it with my other forum. Later man.

2. Thanks dude...yeah Kopek and I have had many probs with the boys over there at IT so hence this site...that and for other reasons. Since we ride all over WA, it's a great way for everyone to come together.

Please pass the word out there...mucho appreciation!!

3. Badoogas

Badoogas Travis Pastrana Stunt Double

This site is a lot better than the WSU site!!! Lets keep this one going...WHERE IS GOLDFINGER!!???

4. cordodor

cordodor Retired

hey guys,

I hadn't been to the wsu site in a while and then saw that Brian had created this forum, but not until I had signed up for nwsportbikes.net which is just another new forum site.

My name's Chris. I graduated from WSU this spring and am now working for the Office of Admissions as a computer guy. I ride an '04 Yamaha R6. My bikes pretty well away for the winter, but come spring, I'll be looking forward to goin on some rides, so count me in.

http://www.cordodor.net/chris/pics/r6/r6.htm
    if you want to see the bike.

-Chris[/img]

5. Chris, your bike looks familiar, haven't seen too many of those aroung pullman. Are you friends with a guy named Matt who bought a blue 04 r6 this year? He's one of my roommates and he has a buddy that has a bike just like yours. If not, cool bike anyway.
    Chuck

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

chris... i think i saw you every other morning on airport road this last spring and summer. you ever see a red cbr going the opposite way? that was me. but then again, i could be mistaking you for another dude...

7. I use to work in the French Ad working on the WSU website...I've seen your bike though when I was in Pullman...nice lookin color too!

[​IMG]

8. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Thanks for the comments on the bike. I love it. Loads of fun.

Baxter, FYI, that's my Dad's magna in that picture you posted...

Jezterr, there are 2 of this exact bike running around between Pullman and Moscow. I've got a twin out there somewhere... Met him once at Starbucks when I saw his bike in their parking lot...

Chuck, yeah, Pearce and I pretty much bought them at the same time. Him to save some gas and have some fun, ane me as a little graduation gift to myself... I've loved the R6 since it came out in '99 and I FINALLY got one too. Which bike was yours again? Do you ride the other Blue 6?

It would be cool to get as many people as possible on the forum and do some group rides... I think my longest ride is to the Tri-Cities. I love the snow, but it hurts this year, having to see the 6 sit in the garage. Oh well.

9. Ya, mine is the other blue R6, its an 02. I'm the same way, I have wanted one since they came out, finally able to buy one. I love it. Its funny about Pearce buying his bike, we both have r6s, the same helmets, and he's got the black version of my textile jacket. Guess I'm a trend setter :) We all got a good laugh out of it and gave matt a tough time. if you wanna get a good laugh, give him a hard time about it. :)

As for long rides, the longest I did happened to be the weekend that Pearce bought his bike. The rest of the bikes at the station belong to my roommates, don't know if you know them, but shane (tl1000), jesse (yzf600) and brian (zx6) and I rode a three day, 1200 mile trip to aberdeen, up around the peninsula, then back across white pass and through the tricities following hwy 12 home. It was fun, and it made me forget about the final I had the next day. The only bad part was I had a D&D on my bike (which I will probably put back on) and didn't have earplugs, so my ears didn't quit ringing till wed (we got home on sun).

I will probably put my bike away here over T-break cause I have a storage unit in Seattle (I hate leaving my bike outside and seeing it get rained/snowed on) and will probably leave it there till spring. besides, when I go home I can still ride it because the weather is usally ok during the winter (as long as it doesn't rain too much).

10. dude you're not funny, quit life

11. <--- I has a r6 too...

red/black scheme...formerly all black before the accident...

12. DAMN IT! I was all excited at the thought of a fireman who rode an R6. Burn Dogger! Burn!!!