close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help a Brother out!

Discussion in 'Medford Region' started by soggydoo, Apr 22, 2015.

1. need someone to weld tabs on a R6 frame... subframe lower bolts broke off tabs.

anyone....anyone.... Bueller....Bueller....Bueller?

[MENTION=31033]SuperSonicR6[/MENTION]

2. Last edited: Apr 22, 2015

3. looking for a recommendation CL isn't the route I want to go. Southern Oregon has a bunch of aluminium welders... was hoping we had one on the forum.

4. Just tryin to help.

I suppose you bought [MENTION=31033]SuperSonicR6[/MENTION]'s bike. FWIW, I installed the tires and chain/sprockets on that.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  5. No, I went to look at it and offered a price that was nothing Id take either. So now I am on a mission to help him get it back on the road and get him riding again.

Im hoping my friends that I have accumulated over the nearly 10 year of PNW membership will step up and help me find the resources to get this fixed.

Im starting here and going to my IRL friends tomorrow.

6. Got it. Is he down in OR now? He kinda dropped off the grid after the bike took a nap on him. Maybe these mentions will draw him back out.

It was weird how the subframe broke like it did given the slow speed low side but ya never can tell what will happen.

7. I know a guy who can weld but hes outta twon for le another two weeks

8. Friction Addiction

Friction Addiction Power Tripping Moderator Deluxe Staff Member

[MENTION=1253]soggydoo[/MENTION]

Let me ask one of my guys, he's mentioned this guy to me before who has wicked welding skills. He uses him to fix a bunch of the dirt bikes he's banged up.

9. I didn't even see this until just now! Thanks for the help guys.

[MENTION=16099]Pavement Tested[/MENTION]

I moved back down to Medford a few months back, when I get back on the wheels I'll be up there this summer for a wednesday night ride or two! See you soon!

10. Essvar

Essvar ghetto-fabulous

Did you get this sorted Sogg? If not let me know... I'll get you taken care of.

11. [MENTION=31033]SuperSonicR6[/MENTION] well?

12. Also.. my offer still stands

13. Current progress, should be done soon. :popcorn:

Attached Files:

14. Still having that electrical problem @Pavement Tested Anyone in Medford know first gen r6 wiring?

15. Update:
    Just bought a 2016 r6 out of Portland brand new. Looking forward to the summer, who's down to ride?