close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Here I come....

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Perferd, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Well a month or so ago I said I would be moving to Spokane and that time has come. I should be there in a few days rolling up in my 94 Ranger with the 05 ZX6R in the bed. I plan on riding as much as possible and being I have no job there will be plenty of riding lol. I dont know Spokane at all but I will be living off division the road the big mall is on about 5-10miles down from that across the street from a par 3 golf course and range if I remember right.

I am interested in track days so if any of you are involved in that or have some info please hook a brother up lol.

See you soon,
    Justin

2. Justin, I have a bizarre schedule so I have alotta weekdays off to ride, lets get some miles on...

E

3. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Sounds good Fight...My goal is 10k miles before I leave in July and I have 5800 so far btw thats in only 3 months of riding saaaweet...

4. I am always up for monday rides long or short its all good.

5. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Well I finally got here so lets have a ride...I am down for just about any day and nay time.

PM me some names and numbers so we can hook up.

oh I am going to a Mariner game on friday so wont be back till late sunday but I am good up until thursday and then after suday...

Justin

6. Tuesday is looking good weather wise, post up sometime monday, I get off shift at 0800

E

7. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Cool...I plan on hitting up home depot tomorrow then tuesday we can hook up for some kind of ride...

8. 10k miles in only 3 months...bah! That's nothin'!

Start saving for tires...

9. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I am on my second set of tires already (my fault though not used to checking pressure). I have on powers now and will be getting those again when the time comes...