close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Heres mine, I forgot they go here

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Fighterama, Mar 23, 2005.

1. The trump... its not done, give it time.
    That guy

[​IMG]

2. I post up tryin to get some input on my bike, expecting to hear about it and what people think, and you lameasses just sit there and say NOTHING!!!! What the hell is the deal? why even be on a forum when everyone has their thumb up their ass so far they cant put a little post here or there.....

Sad

That guy

3. My guess is because it was posted up in the classifeds first and most have either seen it or commented on it- :salute:

4. Lame excuse... you guys need to loosen up!

that guy

5. If I get too loose I will piss everyone off :flower:

6. the question is can it compete?

7. nice i like those headlights up there

8. Can it compete--- after the remap tomorrow, yes.

Headlights -- Nice little addition with the H7 bulb in them, extremely bright driving light without the power requirements of the H4 or the HID bulbs. Perfect setup for the lightweight style fronts. You a fighter afficionado?

Oh john, I dont know if i want people to see the princess, they might think its too plain looking.

E

9. For the most part I dont like fighters, prefer the full fairing look. There are a few though that are done nicely, like yours, that catch my eye and i like. Depends on the bike and the work done to it i suppose.

10. The ST has a particularly pleasing line from the way the frame is shaped and how low I kept the fairing assy. Low and lean works well. I feel ya tho, faired bikes are quite a bit prettier...

E

11. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

ya need to put something on the plate armor that looks like it will rip pedestrians in twain making it evil looking

12. Sweet bike! i had a 02 955i utill a lady pulled out and ended its life. I loved that bike . 20 miles before that ugly time i had just put a triumph race high level carbon can on it. damn her!!

13. Nice!!!! I love the sound of a wound up triple...I am thinking of pulling one of my plug wires just so I can hear it...