close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Here's my GPS from yesterday

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by KP F4i, May 24, 2005.

1. I was on 90 going east to Mount Baker and the end of King County.

[​IMG]

2. Your max speed looks kinda low. I want a GPS. Is that waterproof?

3. I don't ride a 12 and that's not my ABSOLUTE max. ;-)

Yes, it's waterproof. It's made to take on hikes, if needed.

4. Tell us more about the "Rich Dad" card in the background? Is that Haye & Jenkins book one of the Left Behind series?

5. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I just called that number on the notepad there, it was your rich dad, he wants his watch and winning lottery ticket back.

6. I figured that picture would give a peak into my life. LOL

That is "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. I haven't even read it yet. I pulled it out of one of the moving boxes recently. It tells of the pearls of wisdom that his rich dad gave him that his poor stepdad didn't know about. Or vice versa.

The Left Behind book is "Assassins". I'm almost finished reading that one.

7. The watch has a dead battery, he can have it. LOL

8. Being from the same area and always looking for different rides, I have to ask; I-90 eastbound to Mt Baker? Am I missing something here?

9. Maybe it wasn't Mt. Baker. I think I saw a sign that said Mt. Baker though. I could be wrong.

10. It must have been the Mt Baker National Forest sign that you saw

11. Yeah- probably the park you saw. Sounds like you are new to the area. FYI- Mt Baker is up north; east of Bellingham. Haven't been there yet, but it is supposed to be one of the best rides in the state. Going to try to make it up there this summer.

12. I think you're both right. I've only been here 2 months or so. I'll get out and explore the place some more this summer.

13. If you want to explore the road in the FC Sammamish area, SilverDwag KC and myself all grew up out there

14. Is that 2nd gear?