close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

heres my new 2005 GSXR 750

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by tonmarchelli, May 25, 2005.

1. its an 05 GSX-R750 BRAND NEW, its the first brand new vehicle i have ever owned. this bike is really cool. stylish, powerfull, and it sounds great.

all the carbon fiber accessories were included in the bike free of charge because of a promotion the bike shop was doing on the bike. so i got: CF yoshimura exhaust, CF tank pad, CF triple tree cover, CF gas cap cover, CF cluster rings, and also free center stand spools and frame sliders. all in all it came to like 900 bucks fo free stuff.

well heres the picts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lemme know what you think.

Tony

2. very nice lookin' bike! ive heard a lot of good about those 750's. best in it's class, heck the only bike in it's class seeing as how kawi quit making its 750.

what did you have and ride before this?

3. Saw it in the flesh, NICE BIKE~! Gonna look great when we get rid of the superfender on the back. Def improvement of the riding skills too....

E

4. before i had a 2000 suzuki katana 600. loved it for the time i had it. great bike to learn on. sold it to another new biker so i hope its as good to him as it was to me.

im finally coming near the 600 mile mark on the new bike so i can start to rev it a little higher. now i can see what this bikes really made of.

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Looks pretty sweet!!!

Hey Beans, wrong about the 750 being the only one in its class! What about the ZX636, that is considered the 750 class! Cause the ZX6RR is 599 cc. I would like to see a camparo of those two. Do a little larger bore on the kawi, up it to 749 cc. Then lets see whose bos between the two.

But anyways. I like the looks of the GSXR 750, you couldn't wrong with that choice!

6. Nice wheels!! GIXER makes a good bike. You''l love it!

7. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

:headbang: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!! That's too cool that they threw in the Yosh goodies, too! I really like the '05 Zooks, love to have one. The 750 is a great balance between power and weight, kickass machine! :notworth:

8. All I have to say about that one, is congrats, if that was the one at Camp, then I was just a little short on cash at the time, I had to settle with the 600, couldnt quite afford it.

9. yeah it was the one at camp. i guess i can say that im happy you couldnt afford at the time. :)

just passed the 600 mile mark so now i can open it up a little bit and see what she can really do.