close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

HEY!! it's TUESDAY!!

Discussion in 'Westside' started by jezterr, Jun 28, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

RMC tonight or what?? quick!! at 7:00??

2. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

dangit, forgot and just read ya post... i would have come out.

3. Forgot about it and made other plans, so we'll see ya at Laguna. I head out of town Sunday.

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

sucky... try again next week, depending on who's still in town... not leaving for laguna until that friday night...

5. Dude, I gave you my work number, you should have used it.

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

yes, i should have. that's what i get for being sick and out of it.

7. I was helping KC get his baby back from the shop. We were short on time and settled for $1.25 tacos out in Issaquah.

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

so are we going to try doing again this week? i might be driving to RMC, but hey, the grub's good...

i'd really, really like to get a regular thing going, even if people end up driving there... there's always rides to organize after the food, especially how long the sun's been up lately, or there's just bs'ing around or hanging out to watch movies afterwards, or something silly like that...

the sushi thing on sundays is working out pretty well so far, and there've been rides afterwards, ie my ride with ben to mercer island, yesterday...

so is this on for tuesday night or what?

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

just a get together at Renton Motorcycles in the cafe that they've got...

10. as far as I know I am free after work tomorrow.

11. hmm i am down for that, what time is it usually?

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

at 7.

that's two, so far. where are all the westsiders??

13. 7, yeah count me in

14. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Dammit, I can't make it this week either. Tomorrow's the only day I'm busy, too. WEEEAAAAAK!

15. Busy prepping for another bike trip this weekend. Cheap beer sounds real good right now too.

16. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

How late are you'll going to be there? I will be at school until around 9pm. If you are trying to set up a ride get with Locus (tell him Erick sent ya) he is a salesman up there and always knows where to ride. :evil4:

17. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

it turns out i won't be able to make it tonight - too many things to work on. i feel like a jackass for bailing, but i swear, this is the busiest week in the whole year - soooo many things going i can't even comprehend... BUT YOU GUYS SHOULD STILL GET TOGETHER. show the eastsiders that we actually do know how to rock...

18. Johnny-B is coming up from Oregon and we'll talk it over and try and make it, with two other buddies, probably just be riding around mostly anyways but we'll definitely try and make it.

19. Where was everyone???? 5 of us rolled up and there was like 2 or 3 other bikes there. Was hoping to meet some of you all, maybe we were just a little to late though (it was pushing 9:00pm) Maybe next time...or TOMORROW!!