close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey yall.... loooooong time gone, I am back!!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by raichean, May 29, 2020.

1. Hey yall!

I have been gone for so long, I wouldn't blame folks if you don't remember me anymore. So kinda old/new intro:

Rode my CBR for some years, then my GSXR that I just loved, but sold her last spring because I needed the money. The good news is that I am back up on two wheels, but on a different platform because my needs for now have changed. I WANT to be back on a sport bike (1000 RR yes please!) but my goals for now are much more comfortable 2up riding than it was for my wife on the GSXR. She is amazing, but I can't do that too her anymore..

So I just picked up a 2012 BMW K1600 GTL, and am really impressed! It doesn't feel like a big bike, well most of the time, and is the perfect platform for 2up long rides.

The other thing I have done since I have been gone is create a rapidly growing DIY channel, and will be including videos for the GTL, plus travel VLOGs! Whole new type of thing but wanted to share that with yall.

Long long long time no talk, and look forward to reconnecting with the group! I also requested to rejoin the FB group too.

Talk to yall soon!

2. you were all up in that post a pic thread is all i recall

welcome back. most folks moved on to pnwmoto or facebook.

3. My son bought a Monster this weekend, so I am going to be out showing him the ropes on a street bike. It's been a while for me too.

4. Chili has no beans , anything else is just bean soup

5. Truth

FlyingFinn likes this.