close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hi All!

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Jerry King, Jul 16, 2005.

1. New reader of this post. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. I do a lot of working but I want to know when the next ride is and where you all meet up at. I'm an old hippy on an old Wing! Hopefully I can keep up with some of you folks. I'm a cruser not a racer. Jerry...

2. Welcome to the group Jerry! We have all kinds of riders at different skill levels with quite a few different kinds of bikes. Hope to see you at the next Bike night (This week it is @ 730 at the pullman Taco Del Mar on wednesday)

3. welcome: Jerry King, glad to have ya...tell all your motorcycle friends about the forum.

Just post up a ride with the when and where and what time if you want to start one, otherwise join any ride that is posted.

Now go post up some pics of that Wing of yours! :nana

4. How do I post pics of my bike?

5. In the Pictures section, there is a post stickied at the top on how to post pictures for free.

6. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Welcome Jerry! I dig the trailer!

7. OK, I posted my pics on the pic site. There under longhaireddwb. My user name was already used so I had to choose another. How do I change my user name here so that the two match?

8. your username on photobucket and this website do not have to match. the photobucket one is just for that acct access.

9. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

welcome:

Josh