close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

HI guys, this is my first post on this site, Hows it going.

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by tonmarchelli, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Hi everybody,

I ran into a member of this place at the nursing school the other day (who was that by the way?), he told me to go here and shout out. my name is Tony and i just got my first bike about a month ago. its a 2000 Suzuki Katana 600. so far i love it but i cant seem to find anybody to ride with. (that and the fact that i dont know the good places to ride here since im new to biking). i live out in cheney. jsut thought id say hi to everyone.

PEACE!!!

Tony

2. Hey Tony, welcome to the board.

Since your in the Eastside here, just post up whenever you want to go on a ride so others can see if they can go with you. Or keep a lookout for rides that are being planned. There are two rides it looks like today, April 2nd.

Once the weather really starts to get better, there will be tons of rides. Glad to have ya on board though!

3. YEAAAAA TUNA....

Fun little bike, change your gearing, get some cans and wheelie the nuts off that thing....

That guy

4. What up T-money, that was ME who talked to you at school. And that was my DIRTY-A$$ gixxer parked out front (stupid rain). But now she's all clean and ready to rock...keep checkin here, most these guys ride, eat, ride, sleep, and try and fit in a little bit of work here and there, then ride some more.

5. hey man, that Gixxer looked pretty sweet anyways, hey anytime you want to ride just let me know, i have no idea where any of the good riding spots are around this town. i basically know the route from cheney to school.

LATAZ

Tony

6. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Is your katana blue and parked in the apartments behind the towers? If so it will save me from dropping a card on your bike. Heheh.

-Guff

7. After today's big ride, there were so many bikes and so many faces. Ya'll need to post up pics of your bikes in the Member's Rides section so I can remember.

8. my katana is blue but its not behind the dumpster dorms, my apartment complex is more behind streeter and morrison, if you mean them as the tower then yes, you probably have seen my bike.

9. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I'll throw a card on it the next time I'm up there... then you can let me know if it's yours. heheh.

-Guff

10. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

Welcome! There are a ton of good rides all around. Like Beans said just keep an eye out for some group rides and then enjoy.

11. Eric is so slow, he's still catching up on posts he missed, over two years ago. So he's also the slowest READER in the Pacific Northwest.

12. 443mvemt

443mvemt Track Medic

Good God Eric....

13. Holy crap, check the dates. Ive been a member longer than you have:nana:nana:nana didnt think i would see this post again. AHHHH the memories. Gotta love the old Tuna.

<-----------