close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hi I'm Joni Lund. I need my Helmet painted who do I talk to?

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Joni Lund, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Hi I'm Joni Lund. I need my Helmet painted who do I talk to?

2. For a custom job Dunn's in Federal Way.

3. Hey Joni, where do you live? I am down here in Puyallup. I have painted a couple of helmets in my day and do not charge as nearly as much. Here is a helmet I painted a few years back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Hi Rob, that is some beautiful work. I'm just a little south of you in Spanaway. If you are in need of some winter work this year I might be looking at getting my bike painted. Would love to chat with you sometime. Tim (Ps, I do need a bit of body work. I've got a decent dent in my tank and a couple of other blemishes).

5. Hey man, I am sorry for not getting back sooner. I have not been on here in a long time. I am on PNW on facebook. Yeah if you want to talk sometime cool. I live in down town Puyallup on east main and Shaw rd. I van fill smaller dents in tanks, but if it is a large one...either get a new tank or cut out the bottom of the tank and pound the dent out. then weld then panel back on the tank. If you want you can shoot me a tgext at 253-820-1595.