close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hit and Run!! I went down and the a$$ hole took off. Intersection in front of Tukwila

Discussion in 'Westside' started by racin600r, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Well I show up for work on my bike and then come to find out that i was not scheduled for this shift. So any normal human being would do is to go home. So i get to the intersection of 154th and internional, and light turn green, so I proceed to turn left, when all of a sudden I get hit from the rear and thrown off the bike...smacking the curb and the bike lands on me and then proceeds to skid about 12 ft from where I'm laying. Went to hospital..no broken bones..just bruised all to shit. But I'm going to the impound lot to get my bike..but have no idea if it's rideable. Is there anyone who has a flatbed truck be able to cart my bike from seatac to renton...40.00 bucks?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

2. Daamn sorry to hear that. Glad you are ok. If I was close I would stick it in the bike transport van for u

3. Yeah if anyone could help getting my baby home...would very much appreciated. Just a flatbed truck or van would really help. Just got out of the er and even though I'm in pain right now..I'm going stir crazy in what the damage looks like to my 2007 r1

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  4. Glad you're ok.

If you don't mind super early morning, I can help you tomorrow.

5. I can help out tonight if you want, I have a trailer that can haul bikes and I live pretty close.

6. Yeah trying to get it out of storage from the impound yard..The more it sits..The more money I'm dishing out. If any of ya can help this morning. .say around 9am or so this morning...would be greatly appreciated. Need my baby home!!

7. Working today and tomorrow man. Just glad you're alright.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

8. No witnesses or cameras? That's seriously fucked up. Glad you got away with minimal injury.

9. There might be a camera, if it's a busy enough intersection. If you haven't already, let the police know you were a victim of hit and run. They hate that more than they like giving riders random tickets.

10. Do you still need help getting the bike?

11. hate to do this, but I'm retracting my offer due to frozen water pipe.

my trailer is available if you can find someone to tow it.

12. I can call my buddies down thataway if ya don't get one of the PNW guys here to haul it. I'd help if I was a few hours closer to ya.

13. Hey all..I want to thank you for all the offers to help. My frame sliders saved alot of my plastics. Only thing is I had to go home on 1st gear..since the clutch shifter paddle broke off. So ordering one..about 80.00 and back to happiness. Thanks again people. It's awesome having good people on here!!

14. Well there are no cameras in the intersection..but of course there us cameras where I drove off property where I work. Yeah just glad I had my riding gear on and body armor on for work...saved my back for sure!!

15. Sorry I didn't see this earlier :( if you need any help today I should be free around 3 :mrgreen:

16. Damn, just reading about this ; ( glad you and the bike are okay. My jaw is on the floor musing about how a human being can run into someone and just take off...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

17. Probably some loser driving drunk or without insurance Or without a valid license, or all of the above. Amazing nobody reported it.

Reminds me of one night back in Vegas around midnite stopped at a red light, pole position and heard a screaching sound and witnessed a car run a red light and collided with another vehicle. Plenty of witnesses and the people who got hit were okay so I took off after the vehicle that hit them. He had a significant head start but I was able to catch him. They tried pulling into their garage but I managed to verify it was the same car before it went inside, which it was since the whole front end was damaged. Took the plate number down and address. When I returned, turned out the vehicle that ran lost their front plate due to the collision and the other party had their plate in their hands. Turns out they were friends of my roommate who admitted that they were really drunk. So they opted for the hit n run vs getting a DUI.

18. Glad your ok man. Sucks you couldn't get a plate number or any info on the driver

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Ohub Campfire mobile app