close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hoopfest saturday ride.

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by tonmarchelli, Jun 22, 2005.

1. for those of you who dont want to do hoopfest this weekend i think we should set up a ride and go somwhere. maybe spiral, im up for a long one if anybody else is interested. i dont care where we go as long as its fast and fun.

lets see the interest then we will set up a time and place.

Tony

2. I might be down for Saturday...still figuring things out with work at the moment, but I might have to goto Pullman to do some work for WSU so a trip to Spiral might just be in order. It's only been a couple days and I miss it already.

3. im up for it tony..but i think you already knew that haha. I dont want to have to deal with all those basketball players

4. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Paul and I are game......but then again....when are we not?? Okay, maybe when he has to sh*t, but I' always ready to ride....lol

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I am in! I have missed riding these past two weeks! I got so desprate I borrowed my sisters little Honda Shadow 600 for a day!
    I haven't hit spiral highway yet this year. I am game for whatever!

6. I dont think we will ever let that incident slide will we? Blackmail for the rest of our lives muahahaha

7. cool, looks like we got a nice little group.

Xiphos and i are going to be in cheney in the morning doing a quick apperance mod to our bikes. i say we avoid spokane all together and meet in cheney. then we can go where ever from there.

sound good.

how bout safeway parking lot in cheney at 11 oclock. and we leave by 11:30 at the latest?

cya all

Tony

8. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey, would you be up for Tiger Pass into Colville!?

9. we can go anywhere we want. theres not set plan yet. as long as its a longer ride.

10. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey if you want we could tiger pass, then do wellpint loop backwards, that would be 250-300 miler ride!

11. sounds good.

so cheney safeway at 11 AM leave by 11:30 at the latest.

how many we got?

lets get some riders!!!!!!

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey lets meet in town "Spokane" somewhere.... If we do that ride I put up, we will be going out Highway 2 heading north.

13. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Make it 11 here in Spokane, how about office depot or roundys!

14. cool

how bout we make it so we meet at roundys at 11 and head out from there. should be a fun ride.

BUT

we need more people.

cmon guys.

15. Where's roundys? and I'd rather not have to ride into spokane just to double back to airway heights to hit hwy 2. I'd like to make it, but my bike is getting a steering dampener put on - its highly unstable at 60+ now that we lowered it. :cry:

16. if you take division all the way out of town. about a quarter mile out of town after that hills station or something of that sort roundys is on the left. and that is already connected with 2. (or what will become 2 just a little farther north)

17. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

No, we are heading north toward mettaline falls and will take tiger pass which puts us in colville. So Roundys at 11! Thats the plan. Sounds like there is gonna be about 10 or so people

18. awesome, should be fun

see everybody at 11