close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

House for sale near Corvallis & Mary's Peak

Discussion in 'Corvallis / Albany' started by ducatichick, Dec 8, 2011.

1. WOW !!!

Your kitchen is a mirror-image of ours
    right down to the hardwood floor !!!

We even have the corner 'garage' . . .

Your home should sell easily !!!

2. Bump this to a "for rent". Time share? Split with friends?

3. Ok Jack, it I come and listen to your "Time Share" speach, do I get a 3 day Mexican Riviera Cruise?

4. How about everyone in the Pack kicks in $100/month (less than $4/day) and we preserve the Party Pad? We can "cruise" Philomath, shred the Alsea curves, eat chips and salsa followed by a liberal application of margaritas. I'm sure we could extend that into a three day weekend...

5. You know that's not really a bad idea, I wonder how your neighbors would feel about it? lol

:301vtr2:guitar::headbang::drunk::love3::3some:
    bacon::cheers:

Did I capture all the action in the right order?

6. You need smilies that indicate passing out drunk in the driveway and the neighbors calling the cops about all the noise.

7. whoa.... I definately missed that party....

8. Yeah me too. But I'm just going to the logical conclusion for having a dedicated party house for the Corvallis Crotch Rocketeers.

9. margaritas.......hehehehehehe (oh my head hurts) crackup:8)

10. For those of us that were there, (and I have no memories of said party) I believe I captured all the action. You just have to place my wife where the cop car is inserted. Thanks Cutback for trying to defuse that situation. :mrgreen:

Jackal, I think your wife handled it better than mine.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012

11. That there is funny stuff crackup:

12. where's the stripper emoticon?

don't forget the wine (margarita chaser) and don't forget to tip your bartenders!

[​IMG]

13. Ah! memories..... :mfclap:

Sounds like a grand idea Freerad, unfortunately I can’t afford a 3rd household. Unless we’re dipping into my tire funding ~ which we both know won’t fly…….
    My house will be going up for sale soon; meeting the realtor on the 16-17th to drop off keys.

14. Two potential party pads! One on either side of the curves. :stir:

15. Update please . . .

Did the house sell?

Rent/Condo/Time-share?

nakedrider's 'hide-a-way-from-the-wife' ???

Donations to send nakedrider to the Mexican Riviera ???

16. Both houses still available. Both with challenging gravel entrances. Mary's Peak and all those twisties right in between. All we need now is ~20 riders at ~$200/month to break even. Anything more goes toward the party fund (motogp pass, high speed internet, cleanup crew, legal services...) Totally worth it!

17. Summer is finally here! Time to buy your vacation home near Mary's Peak, Oregon Coast Range, great motorcycle roads, etc!!!

For rent, possibly....:secret:

Click on pic for more info:

[​IMG]