close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

how clean is your ride?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by BLCKBSTRD, Jul 17, 2005.

1. this is my friends 01 R1, the cleanest in the universe lol, i only wish i had the time and patience to keep my bike that clean . we actually call him E-BLING ,for him having such a clean ride.[​IMG]

2. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Just clean enough to ride it...I ride her in the rain or in the shine could almost careless what she looks like as long as she is on the road...

3. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I like it DIRTY BABY!

(PS Beans: Pot, this is kettle, yer' black!)

4. I live on a gravel road so I'm just happy to ride and don't care too much how clean she is as long as the dirt doesn't fly into my helmet. crackup:

5. i dont clean much either just little things bug me like chain lube goin alll over my wheel or maybe its just a problem for me.

6. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

How many miles on that bike looks like the guy doesnt even ride it lol

7. I have a friend that used to have bikes in Tri-Cities who's bikes looked like they were in showroom condition at all times. Don't know how he kept it so clean...not just your typical wash and wax but we're talking complete degreasing and he actually did this everytime after a ride. A little OCD some might say. But hey, you gotsta keep yo shit clean. It's better than rolling around in a tore-up shit box! :tard:

8. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I only clean mine after riding in the rain or I just clean my rims after a few weeks of dirt built up...

9. That is a beautiful bike...I love the 01's and the 02- 03's and the 04-05's R1's are da bomb....If they change it up in 06 hopefully I can get one! (I loved my 04)

10. :scratchea

You're supposed to clean them?
    crackup:
    Brad

11. Isn't that the rain and sprinklers job?

12. And the mud puddles! Don't forget the mud puddles!

Brad

13. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

14. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i used to be the same way with mine... but these days... i just don't care how clean it is, as long as i'm out riding... the disease is starting to spread to my gear, as well...

15. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Thats Eric's bike. Havent seeing you guys for a few months now.

16. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

crackup: crackup: The only thing I clean now is my shield