close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How will you be going to MotoGP 2005?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jan 5, 2005.

How are you going to goto Laguna Seca this summer?

1. Riding my motorcycle...

100.0%
  2. Driving with the motorcycle in the back...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Driving (with no moto)...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Flying (airline travel)...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bus (for the poor peeps on the board)...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I am curious to see how the votes get cast, as I know some of us are hardcore about riding to Laguna Seca this year, and some are talking of driving a truck with the bikes stacked deep in a trailer behind....so let's tally up the method of transport to the greatest event since well since I sat on Rossi's bike itself haha...

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I'll be riding down with you Beans... you are down for it right??? :p

-Guff

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i'll be flying...

like mary poppins.

4. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Did you need to buy a special umbrella for that or will any do? :p

-Guff

5. well whatever-at least you won't be in the closet mary :lol:

6. A friend and I are making a week of it. Taking off Tuesday evening. Riding down 101/1. Down there Thursday night. Three days of racing/drinking, then spend Monday and Tuesday shooting up I-5.
    This will be our first time at Seca. It can't come soon enough.

7. Oh my god... If you haven't made the Laguna trip by bike, then you are truly missing out. I road down for the world superbike races for the fisrt time last year on my R1 and it was the best ride of my life. This is truly a ride experience to remember. The actual race was merely icing on the cake. I am riding down again this year.

Dan

8. I really want to ride, but since I think I'll be starting a new job soon, I don't know if I'll have the time.

9. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

For my first post on this site, as the aforementioned friend, and in the infamous words of one Dark Helmet, all I have to say is HOW SOON WILL THEN BE NOW?!

10. You said you were selling the R1. You have another bike already you are bringing down?
    How many miles did you put on each day? How did your back and ass hold up? With the R6, I am epecting a lot of pain by the end of each day, but know that it will be worth it.

11. Three other guys from the board and I trailer our bikes down. We get there a few days early and get some riding in then we live the life of luxary in our pit row suite

12. I'll be riding down. Making it a two week trip taking about three days down. Then using up the following week on the way home.